Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Alexis Denisof on BlogTalkRadio

Alexis Denisof will be interviewed soon about his upcoming Dollhouse appearances on the Somewhere in Vegas show via BlogTalkRadio. I say "soon" because I can't quite figure out the broadcast dates. The BlogTalkRadio site mentions Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 2:00 pm (Pacific time or Eastern?), along with a (presumably) repeat airing Monday, November 2 at 8:00 pm. The October 29/2:00 pm time slot is confirmed by an alternate BlogTalkRadio page. (Note: See Update below.)

Just to make things interesting, a Somewhere in Vegas page only lists a "Live" broadcast time of Monday, November 2, 2009 at 5:00 pm Pacific/8:00 pm Eastern. What's really freaky is that when I originally looked at one of the BlogTalkRadio pages, I saw a UTC time listed. When I refreshed the page, the UTC time was gone.

Whedonesque isn't reporting anything yet, but I'll keep checking.

Regardless, there is a call-in number listed as being (347) 215-7952. Give him a call if you can figure out the correct time.

This is kind of par for the course for me, since I've never listened to anything on BlogTalkRadio without encountering a lot of problems and confusion. If anyone has any definitive information as to the broadcast dates, please let us know. In the meantime, I'm assuming the episode will be featured as a podcast later on.

Update: A reader sent me an email informing me that when the BlogTalkRadio site first loads, it gives the UTC time for the upcoming broadcast, then immediately refreshes itself to give you your local broadcast time. I hate it when I get confused by something that's so simple! So, apparently, the 2:00 pm listing that I spotted for tomorrow's possible broadcast is Eastern time.

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it until I get better information.