Sunday, November 15, 2009

Working on Other Projects

Posting will be light here for a while as I take another stab at coming up with a series of blog posts at my other site, The Wolfram & Hart Hall of Fame, regarding a recent Kansas State Supreme Court case involving an organization called Mortgage Electronic Registry Systems, Inc. (MERS). I tried to come up with a post last September, but the case wasn't quite as cut and dried as the early pundits were breathlessly proclaiming.

In the meantime, feel free to look at some of the 140+ posts I've already come up with for this blog. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at mirjonray (at) live dot com (you know how to de-obfuscate my email address) or use one of my comment boxes.

Best wishes to everyone out there.

No comments: