Saturday, January 2, 2010

Life Doesn't Get Any Better Than This

My official policy is to not enable people who profit off of celebrity babies, but OMG check out these New Year's Day pictures of the Denisofs at CelebrityBabyScoop! Baby Satyana is so cute!!! Actually, all three of the Denisofs are absolutely adorable.

Babies are wonderful, and the best thing about them is that they get even more amazing as they get older. I was just thinking yesterday how much I missed my 14-year-old son's baby days, but then I instantly realized I wouldn't change him one bit. Kids are always at the perfect age.

Alyson Hannigan may have scored highly in a poll of favorite new moms, and Sati may have won an award for favorite new baby, but I'll nominate Alexis Denisof for any Favorite New Dad awards that may be out there.

I hope everyone enjoyed your holidays, and here's hoping that all of you out there have a healthy and happy 2010.

No comments: