Monday, February 1, 2010

MTV is Messing With Their Buffy Schedule

Buffy the Vampire Slayer aired at 9:00 am EST this morning, as I found out the hard way when I sat down to watch the show at 11:00 am EST. According to the MTV schedule page, Buffy is airing this week at 9:00 am EST on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and not airing at all on Friday.

The moral of the story: if you want to catch all of the Buffy episodes, always check the daily listings in advance.

Update 3/1/2010: Per my February 26, 2010 post, Buffy seems to be currently off the air on MTV. I'll keep checking their schedule to see if they put the show back on in the near future.

3 comments:

Conservative Ken said...

I am already going through Buffy withdrawl. I hope it gets put back on soon.

Miriam said...

I feel your pain, Ken. I was all set to start watching some more episodes with Spike in them.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy when I caught Buffy on mtv. But it seems like Mtv has changed its mind. I sure hope it returns soon. They also show Buffy on Logo but I don't have that channel :(

The logoonline website has some episodes you can watch online.