Saturday, March 27, 2010

AT&T Google Glitch

This is the first I've been able to see any Blogger sites today, while I've been having sporadic problems with accessing Google.com over the last 48 hours. Here's one of the Blogger Help Forum threads which pinpoints the problems as affecting AT&T customers in the Midwestern part of the U.S.

Your guess is as good as mine as to whether it's Google's or AT&T's fault. I just don't look forward to calling AT&T and saying "Can you help me with my Google?"

Coincidentally, I noticed that Google News was having difficulties with their automatic updates a few hours ago as well (although everything seems to be OK now.)

Since I don't know if everthing is fixed now, (it's hard to tell since the glitches are so sporadic in nature), I'm just warning you that I might have problems posting for a while longer. In the meantime, I hope all of you are having a lovely weekend.

No comments: