Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hard at Work

I don't have much in the form of updates to give you, but I am enjoying myself immensely while I'm hard at work on a post that will either be called "Wesley and His Women" or "The Women in Wesley's Life". (I might need to flip a coin.) In it, I'll compare and contrast Wesley Wyndam-Pryce's relationships throughout Buffy and Angel and see if I can coax some sort of Profound Truth out of the subject matter.

In the meantime I'm suffering from Baby Satyana withdrawal. Is it my imagination or does there seem to be fewer pictures of her being posted online? I've wondered before if the photogs stop taking their pictures once a baby reaches her first birthday. If so, that would be in Sati's best interest, in that she could use a little privacy while she's growing up.

Best wishes to everyone, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: