Sunday, May 23, 2010

Upcoming Wes and Faith Posts

As I'm watching my Angel DVD's, I've somehow stumbled into doing recaps/reviews for every single episode of Season 4. This is somewhat startling because this is my least favorite season of the entire series. I thought I'd get through the entire season with about a half-dozen posts and put my full concentration onto Season 5. However, I haven't seen a lot of these Season 4 episodes in about a year now, and I'm finding a lot of fascinating crucial information that I somehow missed the first few times around.

I'm coming up to the Faith trilogy of "Salvage", "Release" and "Orpheus". Since the Season 4 relationship between Wes and Faith is one of the highlights of the whole series for me, I don't want to rush through the posts like I have been doing lately. There's no timeline for when I'll be publishing my next series of posts, but rest assured, they're in the works.

Best wishes, and I hope everyone has a good week.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! Faithsley posts :) Can't wait! x

Miriam said...

Oooh (biting my fingernails) I hope I can deliver ;-)