Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Upcoming Post on Malice in Wonderland

The Angel Season 4 DVD special feature, "Malice in Wonderland: Wolfram & Hart" has a lot of wonderful things to say about Wesley and Lilah's relationship. I'm having trouble deciding how I want to structure my post about the commentary, but rest assured I'm working on it and hope to have it published within the next few days.

Update 8/26/10: Tick, tock, better add a few more days until I post again. And don't expect anything brilliant from me either. Take care, everyone.

Update 6/3/2012: Here's the link to my actual "Malice in Wonderland" post, "Lilah Morgan: The Human Face of Wolfram & Hart". It didn't turn out too shabby, if I do say so myself. I put this update in because people looking for real "Malice in Wonderland" information are naturally ending up here via Google rankings rather than at my better above-referenced post.

No comments: