Saturday, November 13, 2010

See You Again, Don't Know When

It pains me to say this, but I've decided that I need to take a break from I Heart Wesley W-P for an unspecified period of time. Long story short, I'm working close to full-time, I'm the personal representative of the estates of three people who've passed away over the last two years (what was I thinking when I agreed to all of this?), and Christmas will be here before I know it. My last post wasn't one of my best efforts, and I really think I'd be better off waiting until my life settles down before I start blogging again.

I fully intend to come back; I just can't give you a time frame. In the meantime, I might pass along a few minor interesting tidbits that I find along the way.

And good grief! Don't be afraid to leave a comment! I'll still be stopping by to see if anything's going on around here, and I'll still be answering my emails.

Peace and Love, and Happy Holidays to everyone out there.

'Til we meet again.

Miriam

No comments: