Friday, October 21, 2011

Spike and Cordelia on U.S. TV Tonight

In what I hope is a passing resemblance to Buffy Speak, I've been getting all #Occupation Wall Street-y over at my Wolfram & Hart Hall of Fame blog. This obviously takes time away from I Heart Wesley W-P, which I apologize profusely for.

I'm also toying with the idea of setting up a Twitter account for my blogs.

In the meantime, I'm mourning the hopefully temporary loss of Misha Collins as Castiel in Season 7 of Supernatural, but I'm wildly excited about Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters appearing on tonight's episode in a few hours! Charisma seems absolutely smitten with stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles according to this lovely interview at Zap2It. Writer Carina Adly MacKenzie wistfully notes that this episode provides us viewers with a "what could have been" scenario if Carpenter and Marsters had worked together more at Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.

No comments: